Thursday, July 19, 2007

My First TIme

Blogging that is. My husband finally convinced me that it was time I started my own blog. This thanks to my friend Kristi who's blog I am reading and quite enjoy. I haven't decided even what I will say most of the time. It may become my soapbox for various issues and as those who know me well would testify, I am quite opinionated. Maybe it will become therapy [as my blog title suggests] since I may need some. I don't know how much of current life stories will be involved since I think my life is really rather boring and even a little depressing at the moment. Ok, maybe not boring. Life with 2 little kids is couldn't be boring.

Take right now for example. Lili is having a temper tantrum even as we speak. I thought it would be great today if she took a nap. She hardly ever takes one except maybe sometimes in the car. I finally got her to go to sleep and after an hour and a half of glorious silence she awoke crying and hasn't stopped. So is taking a nap good or not? I haven't decided. If she doesn't take one she is in a bad mood all afternoon and is mean and hits her little sister. If she does take a nap she wakes up in a terrible mood and basically has a meltdown for about a half hour after waking up. I think we'll stick with no nap and getting her to bed early. More free time for me.




4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hooray! I am excited you started a blog. I'll be honest, I have been having a hard time coming up with anything interesting to say on mine lately, hence the celebrity look alike posting, so you should totally do that the next time you can't think of anything to write! Laurie started a blog yesterday too!

We aren't quite facing the napping dilemma that you dealing with, but I can see it coming. I just hope she will hold out until the new baby is at least a couple weeks old!

I am excited to keep up with you via a blog!

Laurie said...

It's fun to see you out here in blog land! Mine is at laurielarsen.blogspot.com. Funny enough, we have almost the same background.

Hope your kids are feeling better! No one showed up to playgroup today anyway, so it was no big deal. I guess I vaccuumed for nothing. :)

Jen and Beth said...

Wow. I didn't know you guys would actually read my blog. It's not very exciting although I'm working on it. I have to admit that I'm a little intimidated by your blog Kristi. It's so funny that I think anything I post will just be lame!

Kristi said...

You're so funny Jen! It is way fun to read your blog! The only thing that makes my life funny is when I take Gwen and the dogs somewhere-- chaos always happens!I am sure you get the same deal having two kids! I loved the ballet pictures!