Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bio-Kinetic what??




Most of you know that I am a bit on the kooky side. I'm into healthy/organic foods, I home birth my babies, I plan on home schooling, etc....Well, if you didn't think I was kooky before then you will surely be convinced after this blog posting. I have found a new degree of kookiness to explore and I'm loving it.

It's called Bio-Kinetic testing and let me tell you, it's amazing. I have known about it for a while but have just barely begun to gain a true appreciation for the art. Testing is using a person's energy ( everyone has their own unique energy) to figure out what is wrong (or not) with their body. Responses are received through a negative or positive reaction when asked a yes or no question. For example, let's say you have had a stomach ache for a few days and you want to know what is going on. You can actually ask what it is through a series of questions and figure out for yourself if you have a virus/bacteria etc.. So here's my story:

A couple of weeks ago I called my sister to ask her to "test" me. She has been practicing it for a little while and I wanted her to do it because I didn't trust myself and I wanted to get it right. I waited a week for her to be able to sit down and actually take this upon herself. The results were so amazing. I now know exactly the things that are wrong with me (which are many and I knew there were many when I went into this) and how to fix them via herbs and supplements. She told me some very acurate things that she couldn't have known and I know I haven't told her. For instance, strangely enough my allergies are affecting my ears. Now I know why my ears have been itching a lot and why I sometimes get a strange pain in them. Makes total sense. She also said I had a virus in my stomach. Sure did but she didn't know that. I could go on and on. So long story short, I have been on my herbs (which by the way you can test for which ones you needs and how much etc...)for a week now and am feeling so much better. I won't go into the details of all the things I need to fix but I will tell you that through my own testing I am improving day by day.

I know it sounds weird. It sounded weird to me too but now I have to say I am totally convinced and am working on my own testing abilities so that I can help myself and my family. I am a true believer that people should take more responsibility for their own health instead of running to the doctor every time they have a sniffle. Not that I don't believe in doctors, I think they are important for a lot of things but not for everything. There are so many things that we can do to take care of ourselves. I also believe that herbs were placed on this earth for that specific reason. Yes, conventional medicine has it's place but so do the things that God himself has provided us with.

I have to give you an example of how this whole testing thing has helped a good friend of mine. (I hope she doesn't mind me using her as an example) We'll call her Mary. Mary has had Epstein-Barr virus (which is actually very common) for 6 years. She was diagnosed by a doctor and told pretty much that there was nothing they could do for her, it was going to be her lot in life to be sick and tired all the time. Her immune system was so weak that any little cold her kids had would turn into serious issues for her, including having pneumonia. She was tired all the time and had said she wouldn't have anymore kids because of her tiredness and inability to take care of another baby. Anyway, she got tested, got on a special diet and some herbs and after about a month she was feeling so much better that she says she could even have more kids. She says she hasn't felt this good in 6 years. Where conventional medicine failed her, herbs and diet helped.

I know most of you probably don't believe in going all natural and perhaps are even afraid of herbs but I have to tell you for the record, they work. I guess you could say I have kind of gained a testimony of them. (hopefully that doesn't sound sac religious)Not only through this experience but over the past 4 years as I've seen how I have benefited from knowing what natural things to do for my health and the health of my family. I am actually so grateful to have this knowledge now and I know that my family will benefit from it. I would totally recommend reading this book and studying it out for yourself. You won't be sorry.

4 comments:

Rivera Family said...

Hi Jen,

Where did you guys move to? I hope all is going great. Don't worry my days are like Ground Hog Day too. Feed, belly time, naps, baths. I have to say I am really loving it. Don't forget to take a little time each day for yourself.

Lisa

AmyLyn said...

I am so intrigued by this! Kookie or not, it is SO interesting! You go girl! I agree that we need to take more responsibility for our health. I am paying attention for the first time in my life. YOur blog is so fun to read. YOu always have interesting post and such a great writing style.

mightymite said...

Jen, So your sister does Bio-Kinetic Testing. did she learn for herself or learn from Tisha Mecham? Tisha retired and I am looking for a new practitioner. I need to find your sister to get some help, how can we do that?

Ann said...

Hi jen, I know that Tisha retired and I am wondering if I can have some help learning how to biokinetic test. Do you know of someone?