Tuesday, December 4, 2007

All I want for Christmas is...

I bet you thought I was going to say "my two front teeth" huh? Luckily I already have my two front teeth and plan on keeping them for quite a long time. If I do lose them however I'm sure you all will know about it since it would certainly be a traumatizing event! Really though folks, what I REALLY want for Christmas is a job. Ok, not a job for me but a job for my "I". A real job. A job that will pay our bills and allow us to have some fun because as you all know, No mun..no fun! The last 6 months or so have been quite an emotional roller coaster for us with high hopes and dashed dreams. Now we are at a high hopes cycle again. Ivan will fly out to Florida next week for a job interview with Sea Ray boats.


(Picture of where we could be living if we get this job!)

(Just a side note, I am secretly hoping that someone, the hiring manager perhaps, might google SEA RAY BOATS and happen upon my blog and then hire Ivan because he knows how much we really really really want this job. Did I mention that we really want this job?)

(Side note of side note: Doubt it will happen! [the googling part, not the hiring part. I still have high hopes for that])

I can just see it. Our little family living happily near the beach and spending our weekends at Disney World. What a life that would be. Ok, so I doubt that would happen either because who can really afford to go to Disney World every weekend? However no doubt that it would be quite the fun place to live. Of course you would all be invited (friends that is, no lurkers!) to visit us in order to fulfill your Disney World dream vacation that I know you are all dying for!

So Santa, if you're reading this please note that Job at Sea Ray is numero uno on my Christmas list this year.

p.s. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that girl lying on the beach in the picture isn't naked!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Tell Ivan good luck with the Job interview. And if he has a blue suit or anything tell him to make sure to wear it. Blue suits are best for interviews because it puts off a businessee vipe. Honest, I learned it in a professional business class I took. Also you should research the company as much as you can so Ivan goes into the interview already knowing all about the company. That impresses the company that you have done your research and you really are interested in them not just the money they would give you. Good luck!! If you get bored while he is gone come on over and I'll teach you how to crochet.