Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Quit

After much thought and consideration I have decided to quit blogging, at least for the time being. I look at everyone else's blogs and just think to myself at how utterly depressing my life is compared to everyone else's. It seems everyone has wonderful things happening, new babies, vacations, buying houses etc..... As much as I try I just can't seem to come up with anything positive to blog about. Negative things are consuming my life right now. I try to look on the bright side and see the positive but really, I can't seem to considering everything that is going on. So since I can't say anything nice, I'm just not going to say anything at all.

Perhaps is life gets a little better I will be up to blogging again but for now it's adios amigos.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Aw Jen! I totally support you in your decision but at the same time I really think that you need to stay connected to your friends, we are here to help! Who cares if you post about what a hard time you are having, I don't. I appreciate your honestly and admire your ability to see the positive. I am so sorry that things are not going well right now. I have no doubt that things will take a turn for the better. Why don't you post an update about Lily and Sophie? There's something to smile about...! If you do go through with your quitting though, you will be missed and I will be thinking about you!

Erin said...

I'm sorry you are going to stop blogging but I totally support your decision as well (fot the time being). When things get better and you land that perfect job and move into the dream house of a lifetime you better start blogging again to show it off. Until then I hope everything works out in grantsville. I will miss you in the ward.

Jaclyn said...

Oh, don't quit. Here I will give you an assignment:

Write about 5 people that have inspired you and how you are different/better because of them.

I will be waiting for your reply so you better do it or else!

Michele Reyes said...

Jen!
Now that you are not in Utah County you need to keep us updated on what's going on. I looked at some back posts and really enjoyed them!
When you come to visit, lets do some pictures of the girls!
Michele