Saturday, May 17, 2008

Editing

I have finally tried my hand at photo editing in Photo Shop. My hubby is a master with this program but I have been intimidated by it for a long time. I have just never felt like I had the time to sit down and learn how to use it. Last night my sweetie took the time to show me a few things and this is my first attempt at making my pictures look cool. I'm afraid though this may become an addiction since I love scrap booking but had pretty much given it up because I could never make my pictures look as great as the ones in magazines. I still have a lot of things to learn and a lot of practicing to do but at least I'm not so scared to give it a try.




By the way, the picture was taken yesterday in front of our house. We had gotten a fun sprinkler for the girls to play in this weekend since its going to get hot. They couldn't wait to play in it so we donned the swim suits and spent most of the day outside. Sofi was a little hesitant to run through it but loved splashing in the water.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen, you did so awesome. I love the picture. But then again, your girls are both so cute, that any picture of them is just adorable. Your editing job is great though!