Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sofie Lyne



I couldn't resist the urge to blog about my sweet baby girl. Lili has seemingly received quite a bit press time in comparison to her little sister. I just have to say how much I love this little girl. She is SOOO cute. Yes I am biased since she's my baby but other people often mention that she's cute so it must be true. I have to say the best part of her is her hair. What cute, wild, crazy hair she has. I love it. She of course will hate it when she grows up but luckily mommy has already figured out how to tame her own wild hair so she can teach her everything she knows.

Lately her favorite thing to do is dress up. She dresses up in anything she can find. If she sees a hat, she puts it on. Shoes, on. Even Lili's panties, on. Her most creative outfit had to have been when she had on Lili's snow boots, Lili's underwear on over her pants and a pull up on her head as a hat. So cute. And she thinks it's great.

I also love the way she dances. It looks like an African tribal dance mixed with a little hip-hop. She moves her arms around and bends down and spins around. She jumps up and down like a rabbit. She is definitely entertaining. Her favorite song to dance to is "The Final Countdown" (don't ask about that one, but it's daddy's favorite song too) but anything merengue is starting to catch up in popularity.

The way she talks too is soooo cute. I have to laugh every time I ask if she wants something and she says in her cute little voice "OK". Obviously it doesn't do it justice but trust me, it's cute. And of course her very enthusiastic "Gink You" (translation "thank you") when you give her something she wants or has asked for. She says so many cute things that I would be here all night if I wrote them all. Just know that my Sofie is about the cutest 20 month old in world. I love her so much and could not even begin to imagine how boring my life would be without her. She brings me so much joy and I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for sending her to me.

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Jen, Sofie really is so cute. We are missing you guys like crazy and hope that you're having fun in Cali. Anna says hi to Lili. :)